If you are a dog owner, you will undoubtedly want to find a pet bowl that will function best for your dog. Some dogs devour too quickly and might need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may need a shorter bowl to eat their food. There are many dog bowl options to pick from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most common dog bowl choices. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the countless colors and shapes, allowing you to tailor the pet bowl to your tastes; and they are amongst the least expensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-loved option is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the benefits of using a ceramic pet dish consist of these bowls being very easy to clean, resist germs, and can normally be placed in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can crack if you have an active puppy.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the newer options on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. A few of the advantages include generally having a non-skid bottom to help dogs eat; they are incredibly durable; and they are safe to put in the dish washer. A downside is that a stainless-steel dog dish does not come in expensive color schemes or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is a good option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs don't just inhale their food. This helps to reduce your puppy's possibility of choking, throwing up, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Traveling pet bowls are often retractable plastic to allow owners to feed their pets on the move.
Find the right puppy bowl at Dog Day Afternoon in Belleville, IL. We stock many dog bowl options from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (618) 233-0060 to get more information!