The Very Best Array of Leashes. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Shop with Your Purchase of Leashes for Dogs
If you are a dog owner, you will undoubtedly want to find a pet bowl that will function best for your dog. Some dogs devour too quickly and might need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may need a shorter bowl to eat their food. There are many dog bowl options to pick from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most common dog bowl choices. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the countless colors and shapes, allowing you to tailor the pet bowl to your tastes; and they are amongst the least expensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-loved option is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the benefits of using a ceramic pet dish consist of these bowls being very easy to clean, resist germs, and can normally be placed in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can crack if you have an active puppy.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the newer options on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. A few of the advantages include generally having a non-skid bottom to help dogs eat; they are incredibly durable; and they are safe to put in the dish washer. A downside is that a stainless-steel dog dish does not come in expensive color schemes or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is a good option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs don't just inhale their food. This helps to reduce your puppy's possibility of choking, throwing up, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Traveling pet bowls are often retractable plastic to allow owners to feed their pets on the move.
Find the right puppy bowl at Dog Day Afternoon in Belleville, IL. We stock many dog bowl options from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (618) 233-0060 to get more information!
We Love Our Customers From Areas Near Belleville, Illinois
Huge shout out to ALL the staff here! We walked in after a HORRIBLE experience at petsmart grooming and these ladies legitimately saved our day! Keely was amazing with our pup, he has been so calm since we walked in their facility! We will definitely be using you guys going forward! The love and compassion these ladies showed was beyond w blessing! Thank you so much for loving our baby as your own! Tater is going to love coming to see you all!
Love supporting small business and this pet store has high quality inventory. They were so nice and knowledgeable. I was able to get everything I needed for my new puppy. I will 100% shop here again.
This place is a real gem. I went in the other day to buy a specific dog food to use as a treat, but it was out of stock. When I asked if they had anything similar, I was told no. BUT she showed me a different food that works well as a high value treat. She even found me a sample to try out with my dog. Both workers were friendly, and polite, and the woman I spoke with was very knowledgeable. My dog enjoyed the store, too.
Last time I went into a non-chain pet store, none of the items had a price tag, which was incredibly frustrating. This store had price stickers on the large items and cutely labeled bins for small individual items like rawhides, etc. No confusion, no asking about every product. From what I looked at, prices are comparable with Chewy, but don't require the 2-day wait on shipping. I will DEFINITELY be coming back here.
This place rocks! The staff always has their dogs in and its nice to see the friendly furry faces. The groomers they have are incredible, I was seriously impressed with their professionalism and when I came back to get my big ol pup he looked wonderful. I'll never take my dog to another groomer. I know some people have complained about the wait getting an appointment the same day they call, but I have never had an issue. They are booked a little ways out, but im glad to see such a great small business thrive.